Followers

Friday, January 13, 2017

QKR Stampede Challenge #226 CAS


QKR Stampede has a new challenge and this week the challenge is  "CAS."  I have colored with Copics and fussy cut. I layered a couple designer papers in the same colors and printed out a greeting from my computer. I think he looks like he should perk up. It should make a great get well card.


Stop by QKR Stampede  to see what the rest of the team has created and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

1 comment:

  1. I had to stop by to comment. This is so cute and the sentiment is perfect! I was just reminded that Chinese New Year is Jan. 28th and this is the year of the rooster. How timely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...