Followers

Friday, February 12, 2016

QKR Stampede Challenge #178 Yummy Yummy

QKR Stampede has a new challenge and this week the challenge is  "Yummy Yummy - Include a Food."  I have used "24208 Mr. Innocent" and colored with Copics and cut it out. It is layered on several layers of cardstock and I have used Memory Box dies to cut out all the cross stitched pieces. The stamp is from Michael's dollar bin and I cut it apart to make it fit and changed Hugs & Kisses to Kisses & Hugs. The cheese is supposed to look like blue cheese. I sure do love coloring this guy!



Stop by QKR Stampede  to see what the rest of the team has created and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

1 comment:

  1. Your card is adorable. I love how you colored him and the blue cheese was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...