Followers

Monday, January 11, 2016

Eureka Stamps Challenge #175 Use Something New

Eureka Stamps has a new challenge and this week it's "Use Something New."  I have printed these great images  39904 Babies are a Gift 40101 Baby Feet and added them to my card. My baby carriage die from Marianne Designs is new and I also have just learned to use my die to cut to the size I want by not running it completely through my machine and making sure to line it up correctly and I got really lucky to have it cut my background made from a Spellbinders die to the size I wanted. I did use a bow and a couple of gems to finish up this card.



Stop by Eureka Stamps  to see what the rest of the team has created and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...