Followers

Monday, July 6, 2015

Eureka Stamps Challenge #148 I See Stars

Eureka Stamps has a new challenge and this week it's "I See Stars."  I have used a couple of Greetings this week and no coloring, just printed and used them.  For a CAS birthday card I used 4305(475) Happy Birthday Script  and 8601 Super Kid. I did add a Wink of Stella on the stars to make them shine and then used some star bling and the background paper is also done up with an embossing folder of Stars.

Stop by Eureka Stamps  to see what the rest of the team has created and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...