Followers

Friday, May 8, 2015

QKR Stampede Challenge #138 Nature

QKR Stampede has a new challenge and this week the challenge is  "Nature."  I have used Eureka Images this time "2005 Large Dragonfly" and "14503 Bouquet of Angels" I printed them on yellow papers and added them to the cardstock I covered the wings with Stickles and added a die cut for a quick card. 


Stop by QKR Stampede  to see what the rest of the team has created and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

2 comments:

  1. Stunning Karal! LOVE the glittered wings!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful sentiment as is your card. I really love the stickles on the wings. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...