Followers

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

SSD Sponsoring Tuesday Throwdown

Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring the challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week and the challenge is "Metal."  I have used the Sassy Boom Box image and colored her with Copics. I stamped the greeting using a SU stamp and drew the music notes on with a Sharpie. My metal is the Nailhead dots along the sides.  I used Tulip Paint Metallics and had great dots drying.  Then laid a piece of cardstock on top of it and it stuck before I noticed what I had done.  So I tried to add more paint over the top and thought all was well until it tried in the same pattern as before. It could have been a great card. I will try this look again and be more careful.



Stop by Tuesday Throwdown  and join in this challenge they would love to have you join in. You could stop by the Sassy Studio Designs Store and pick up a new image to color first. Thanks for looking and have a great day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...