Followers

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Sassy Studio Designs Welcome 2015

Sassy Studio Designs has a new progressive challenge on the Facebook page. This month we are using New Year's Disco Ball image and I have tried a technique that I saw a while back and I wish I had marked who it was from because my memory is not good anymore.  After coloring the image with Copics and adding Stickles to the disco ball I used my embossing tool and a mat to stretch the ball out and give it a little dimension.  Then I put a little bit of a cotton ball on the underside to keep that dimension.  Sorry it doesn't show up well in the photo.  Then I printed a sentiment and punched it out with a Stampin' Up punch.




Stop by the SSD Facebook page and see how to get this image and enter in this months challenge. We would love to have you join us. Thanks for looking and have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...