Followers

Monday, January 12, 2015

Eureka Stamps Challenge #123 Baby its Cold Outside

Eureka Stamps has a new challenge and this week it's "Baby Its Cold Outside."  I have colored this great image  "30101 Bundled Up Moose" with Copics and then fussy cut it out.  I added it to some great designer papers and printed directly on the top layer of paper.  Then I punched some snowflakes with a Martha Stewart punch and spritzed them with Glimmer Mist.



Stop by Eureka Stamps and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

3 comments:

  1. ADORABLE image awesome card. oh I wish I had more time to enter all these fabulous challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A FABULOUS card and so sweetly and beautifully colored, Karal! Love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Karal! Great colors too...I would have only thought to color the moose with red for the hat and accessories because it's a santa hat, but I love how this came out, now I'll have try him with some other colors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...