Followers

Sunday, November 23, 2014

SSD Sponsoring Glitter & Sparkle

Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring the challenge at Glitter N Sparkle this week and the challenge is "Tag, You're It."  I have used the Sassy Sisters image and colored them with Copics and cut out just enough to fill the area on the tag.  I used SU Just for You greeting and the punch I used is also from SU.  I added a couple flowers and a leaf and coated them with Stickles.


Stop by Glitter N Sparkle and join in this challenge they would love to have you join in. You could stop by the Sassy Studio Designs Store and pick up a new image to color first. Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful coloring Karal...I love the image and your tag is stunning. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...