Followers

Friday, October 10, 2014

QKR Stampede Challenge # 108 Delightfully Frightful


QKR Stampede has a new challenge and this week the challenge is  "Delightfully Frightful."  I have used "17408 Pirate Ghost" and colored with Copics and fussy cut. I did have some fun with this image.  I used a spider wed in the background and a tiny spider brad, a couple of wood buttons, a bow made with spider web ribbon, and a Halloween cardboard title.  I was trying for the chain to have a rusty look and I think it does have the old rusty look.


Stop by QKR Stampede and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

2 comments:

  1. Love the buttons and the background papers. Great Halloween card. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and crazy ghost! I always seem to forget how great buttons can be as embellishments. Love these.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...