Followers

Monday, October 27, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge # 112 Buttons & Bows

Eureka Stamps has a new challenge and this week it's "Buttons & Bow."  I have colored this great image Bubble Bath from QKR Stampede with Copics.  She is layers on some great design papers and I added buttons and a bow made with Stampin Up Ribbon. The greeting is computer generated and punched with a circle punch.  I am always needing birthday cards so I just had to make this into a birthday card.



Stop by Eureka Stamps and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

3 comments:

  1. What a cute image! I love the colors you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cute this is, Karal ! Loving the chevron and polka dot papers. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...