Followers

Monday, October 13, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge #110 Shaped Cards

Eureka Stamps has a new challenge and this week it's "Shaped Cards."  I have colored this great image  14203 Soccer Boy with Copics and 25410 Soccer Ball is printed and cut out, (cutting of the part that made it look like a balloon.  A wide ribbon with stickers for the greeting was added.  I had thought of a congratulations type of card, but as I am coaching soccer this fall and since our team isn't doing so great I  didn't use that for the greeting.  Just an inspirational card and maybe it will inspire a great game later today.


Stop by Eureka Stamps and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

1 comment:

  1. This really is marvelous, Karal ! I have a granddaughter who plays soccer and wish I could find a girl soccer player image. :-D Great color combo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...