Followers

Friday, July 25, 2014

QKR Stampede Challenge #98 Swimming

QKR Stampede has a new challenge and this week the challenge is  "Swimming Themed  ."  I have used "Swimming Turtle 8103 " and colored with Copics.  I think I must have a thing for chevrons lately.  As I look at the last few cards I have done I keep seeing them. LOL  I made the title using word art and that also has chevrons.  Then added brads with candy dots from SU.



Stop by QKR Stampede and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

1 comment:

  1. Love this but if I ever see a turtle riding the waves like this I am catching it and gonna try to make some money off him.....lol Cute and adorable...Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...