Followers

Monday, March 31, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge

Eureka Stamps has a new challenge and this week it's "Spring Flowers."  I have colored this great image 20801 Butterfly & Sunflower with Copics.  I saw a card something like this last year and I'm sorry I can't remember who to give the credit to, but I thought I would give it a try and added my own little twist.  The image is cut into fourths and mounted on a couple layers of cardstock, which gives it almost a window effect.  Then I stamped some script on  purple cardstock and used the Stampin' Up butterfly punch to punch out 2 butterflies for embellishments.  The sentiment is computer generated right onto the card base and I added a couple flowers and a couple of punched pine springs using  a Martha Stewart punch.  


Then just for a little bling in the center of the main flower, I added a drop of glue and a sprinkle of beads and glitter, when it was dry I added a second layer for a full look.


I think spring must make me think of lavender and purples.  I have done a couple cards in these colors this year and looking back, last year had  a few in these colors also.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card/ Love the purple and yellow combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely...great window effect and I love the texture on the flower center. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...