Followers

Monday, October 1, 2012

Time to Enjoy Fall

Today I am posting my first cards as a member of the design team for Tammy's Scrapin Corner and this week's challenge is to "Fall Colors".  This image is from A Day for Daisies and it is Braid in my Hair.  I have used Copics to color her and mounted her on fall colored Bazzil papers.  A Sizzix embossing folder was used to make the clocks and then I cut them out.  A spellbinder cutting die is behind the sentiment that has been computer generated.  Stop on over to Tammy's Scrapin Corner to see the rest of  the DT cards and maybe enter a card in the challenge, and if your interested in being a guest designer remember to put GDT behind your name when you enter the challenge.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  


1 comment:

  1. This is just a beautiful card. Love the layout & paper & you did a beautiful job coloring her.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...