Followers

Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy Fall Y'all

This is the other card I have for the "Fall Colors" Challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.  This image is from Eureka and is Mouse and Pumpkin and the "Happy Fall, Y'all" sentiment is also from Eureka.  I have colored the image with Copics and mounted it on Bazzil papers and cardstock in fall colors.  I have added a couple of feathers that I found at Hobby Lobby and a couple of fall leaves, that I plucked from a small stem of fall flowers I found at Michel's.  Stop over and check out the  rest of the team's designs and maybe enter a the "Fall Colors" challenge, and if your interested in being a guest designer remember to put GDT behind your name when your post.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Karal. Your coloring is fantastic. Great post also and thank you so much for being a a member of our design team at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful! Your coloring on the pumpkin is just awesome! One of the best pumpkins I've seen in a long time! Great card! Sorry, I'm behind in commenting, but I've been gone since last Wed. & have to catch up yet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...